Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ridge Caps and Tight Squeezes

Now that we are completing the outside. There is just a few things that need finishing. We couldn't put on the ridge caps in this area of the roof because we needed to walk up here to finish the top. If we put the ridge caps on sooner they might have cracked if we accidently stepped on them. So we saved them as one of the last things to do.


This is the last of the ridge caps that have to go into place and as you can see I have a smile on my face. In case you haven't guessed that means I soooo glad this part is finally done. This is a "I'm Done" smile


The second to the last thing we have to do is screw the siding into place between the roof overhang and the dormer. We had to use screws because the space was too tight to use a hammer. The screws won't show and they will really hold the last pieces of siding.


Royce's hands were a little to large to we had to get a long screw driver to reach all the way back in there.


I got to be the one who attempted to screw the siding into place because my hands were smaller.


However, I wasn't that strong so Royce had to help finish up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home