Sunday, July 06, 2008

Trinkets, Signs and Symbols

From craft shows, state fairs, car shows, and festivals, we have found a few things to add color, sights, and sound to our tree house. While Royce worked on running the conduit around the stairs, I decided to do a little decorating.



I found this sign in the Gatlinburg Craft Show at the Florida State Fair and just couldn't resist buying it. It explains the reason for our family tree house.


No house is complete without a mailbox. I found this old fashion brass mailbox in one of my favorite online sites. . . . yep Ebay.

Every time we go to the Turkey rod run or the Southeast Nationals, I find the wind chime lady. She has the most amazing fanciful chimes. I just couldn't resist getting some.


Every tree house needs a purplish blue wind chime cat.

Royce picked out this sign. The meaning behind this has something to do with his opossum lodge buddies. But that is another story and this is after all a family blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home