Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shhhh. . . Quiet Artists At Work


A warning must be posted in this magical land

Not! This family is anything but quiet. We borrowed Stacey's wood burning kit and decided that the steps would be "really cool" with just a little mystical touch. Taylor tries her hand at wood burning, and with her creativity she did a wonderful job!


It was our family's job to make sure folk were warned Nick wasn't so bad either, he made wood burning look really easy and he got a lot of the art work done.


For all who come must be told

Nick just kicked back and wood burned away.



There can never be a secret so bold . . .

I had to try my hand at it, after all why should the kids have all the fun. Taylor took my picture and by the looks of it she got my best side!


Beyond this place, There be Dragons
But wait . . . isn't that her little sneakers standing on the steps above me. . .

A wise woman once told me, forewarned is forearmed. Consider yourself warned.
She takes a pretty good picture and this, of course, is my best side. The glasses look a little funky though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home