Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Dragon of an Idea


Royce took the quote "Beyond This Place There Be Dragons" literally and ran with the idea, or maybe he sawed with the idea.


Anyway, he thought it would be neat if the railing had a dragon image, so he decided to create one.


He made woodburned scales on the entire length of the post board(both sides), well I should say we woodburned scales on both sides because when he realized just how long it would take to burn each individual scale he conned me into helping him. Then he kinda told me what a good job I was doing and let me take over the woodburning while he supervised.


Then some how we decided that a dragon would look good on both sides of the treehouse deck. How do I always get myself into this things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home