Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wood Burning 101



I just thought I would show you some of the wood burning creatures, signs & symbols that will adorn the railing of the treehouse.



We have worked really hard on these with a few burnt fingers . . . and legs (don't ask). Anyway . . .



I'm having a lot of fun doing these designs. Each simple design on a board takes a minimum of 4 hours. So you can see where my evenings have been spent. . .


Yeah there's dragons, dragons and more dragons. But there is also other interesting designs.


Different Celtic knots, ok so the second knot has a dragon head, but the other knots, pyramids and the eye of Isis doesn't.


Then . . . there's a few more dragons, but as I said in an earlier post mapmakers wrote this at the place their worlds stopped.


So I thought it only appropriate to put these on the railings because if you don't stop at the railing your world will stop, 15 feet down.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, one of your celtic knots looks a lot like my site's logo....

Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home