Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lance as in Freelance Photographer


No. . . more like, Lance as in photographer for the St. Petersburg Times. I was kinda expecting a Jimmy Olsen kinda guy. But as you can see he doesn't look anything like Clark Kent's side kick. Lance has this really awesome job, loves his work, and travels the world! I've decided I'm going to have those things when I grow up . . .


I think he was a little disappointed that he couldn't take some pictures of us actually working on the treehouse, but if you've seen the way I look after working in this heat. . . well let's just say I really don't want those kind of pictures of me plastered on a page in the newspaper. Not a pretty site I'll tell ya . . . And he has such a nice camera . . . why would he want to risk breaking it?

Anyway, Lance took some really great shots of us hanging out in our treehouse and made me feel like I was a celebrity. So now all we have to do is wait 'til Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Way cool MOM. Oh and Happy Birthday! (Since it's 12:51am on the 17th I am officially the 1st one to say it.)
LOVE YA!
~Stace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home