Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Surprises

Royce cooked a wonderful Mother's Day dinner. It was delicious and just perfect. We also celebrated Stacey's 30th Birthday. I got some great gifts, my Mom gave me a bouganvilla plant with cherry colored flowers.

This is my Mom & Papa Manny, my step Dad.



Stacey gave me an Icarus statuette with his winds spread. Mea made me a shirt with a silkscreen fairy which says "I prefer my world." And Stephaney gave me wind chimes and woodland tree decor for our family treehouse. These were some of my Mother's Day surprises.


These are just perfect for decorating the trees surrounding the treehouse.



Butterflies. . .



Dragonflies. . .



And more butterflies . . .



With flowered windchimes. You can't see them but this windchime has crystals handing from it also. Sounds peaceful when a gentle breeze blows. I have an awesome family.


2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Looking good Mom!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Requesting new pictures please..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home