Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just A Stainin'

Royce got the boards ready for the sides of the treehouse. When I say ready, I mean, he cut them with some kind of router to put a groove in one side of them so they would overlap each other. During the slow times at our business, he had our employees work on them. He worked on the boards also, but most of the work was done by our guys. After that part was finished I started staining them.



Every evening after work I stained a few and layed them out on the saw horses so they could dry.



This took about 2 1/2 weeks working on as many as I could fit on the saw horse each time.



Our next step is to put the eaves in place. I think that will be a challenge.

Today would have been my Dad's birthday, he died back in 1991. Gone but not forgotten. . . Happy Birthday Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home