Friday, March 24, 2006

First Steps


Extension ladder leaning against the trunk . . . not permanent enough, Spiral stairs… I don’t want to be dizzy when I finally arrive on a platform 15 feet up in the air, vertical steps . . . too straight up, rope ladder… let me think ..huh NO. After a lot of discussion, mind changes, (a woman is entitled to change her mind) we decided on a tiered stairway going up to our family treehouse. Can you move Taylor so I can put the next step on? Ok Papa...



The grandkids liked that idea too. . . we haven’t even finished the steps and they want to use them. If Papa can work around his artist granddaughter we may get them finished sometime soon.



The end of a perfect day, the first steps completed and the gals are taking a break while the guys climb down from the scaffold.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Tell me again why a man SCARED of heights decides to build a TREE HOUSE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home