Sunday, September 24, 2006

Finishing Touches



We put the finishing touches on the railing with Theo's branches. Doesn't the cause of Theo's delivery delay look great!



I'm sure he would agree, something good always comes out of something bad. However, maybe his boss wouldn't agree. Anyway . . .


After all those rails I drilled and hammered into place, it was during the final ones I got a little boo-boo. Hit my index finger with the hammer and busted it good. OW!



But that did stop me from acting silly. . . after all we had finished the railing.



FINALLY . . .


FINIS

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job you guys! good thing you didn't slip with the drill and the hammer about ur head.... that'd be messy >< LOVE YOU GUYS!

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you supposed to hit the nails...? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home