Sunday, October 01, 2006

Braces



When I hear the word braces the first thing that comes to my mind is braces for your teeth. Maybe that's because I had to wear braces for 6 years when I was a kid.



However, these braces are for the treehouse, to make it sturdy. If we are going to start the actual house we need to make sure that it's not going anywhere. Especially with me in it!


Royce works on securing the support boards by playing dare devil up on the ladder.

While I'm on the scaffold drilling and bolting the metal brackets from the floor support beams to the foundation beams. Royce had to make these brackets himself because you just can't go into Home Depot and ask for treehouse brackets. They might look at you funny.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... you can too ask.... they don't look at you funny... they laugh and walk off... ^^ (yes.. i tried)

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! funny post!

And braces... hmm... so you're to blame for my 6 years of braces too then.

I knew it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home